Get on the water with advanced charts and GPS Plotters!
The Boating USA app is perfect for any captain at the helm like Cruisers, Sailors, Fishermen and divers.
This app includes Navionics+, a one year subscription to overwhelming value that allows unlimited downloads & updates of your chosen coverage area that permanently resides on your mobile device.
At the end of one year you can choose to renew your subscription at deeply discounted prices or continue to use the charts you previously downloaded along with the permanent features of the app. The Navionics+ subscription also includes usage of Advanced Map Options and Navigation Module for the same period.
All Navionics Boating Apps have the same features: compared to this priced app, the free version allows for a one week free trial of Navionics+ before purchasing. If you have a tablet, search our HD app.
Boating USA gives you the same detailed Charts as Plotters, Sonar Charts and easily view the current Tides & Currents and Wind Forecasts.
Boating USA features:
• TRACK your journey, view speed, distance, time and COG. Save to archive, see stats and playback
• ROUTES – create and edit, based on speed and fuel consumption
Measure DISTANCE, add MARKERS, get WIND FORECASTS and sun/moon cycles
• MAP OPTIONS – Satellite/Terrain, Safety Depth and Easy View (not on Govt. Charts)
• SYNC Tracks, Routes & Markers among your mobile devices
• MAGAZINES & GUIDES for location-based articles from leading industry publishers
GOVT. CHARTS in US
• SONARCHARTS™ LIVE – connect wirelessly to a sounder to create your HD bathymetry map in real-time. Select devices also allow for a fishfinder in split-screen.
• PLOTTER SYNC – Raymarine Wi-Fi enabled plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs for improved • SonarCharts™ and update their eligible plotter card connecting to Navionics through this mobile app
√ NAUTICAL CHARTS for all essential cartographic reference detail. Also get access to searchable Points of Interest like Marinas, Repair Shops, Fuel stations/prices, and Tide & Current forecasts including dynamic graphs.
√ SONARCHARTS™ HD bathymetry maps you can enhance, featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail, great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and locating fishing areas at any depth level
√ COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Take advantage of our updates as frequently as you like
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS to highlight Shallow Areas, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, and adjust shorelines to selected Water Level. Includes a Fishing Mode.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ AUTOROUTING for a suggested course based on your boat settings and chart data
Note: Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map. Maps are saved on your device for offline use. Tap Menu>Update All to keep your charts updated. Check navionics.com for coverage
All Navionics Boating Apps have the same features: compared to this priced app, the free version allows for a one week free trial of Navionics+ before purchasing.
Download the Boating USA app today!
Android – Check in Google Play