Capture everyday moments with 1 Second Everyday!
Stitch the moments of your life into a single continuous chronological movie, gaining another perspective on life with reliving every single day with 1 Second Everyday.
Turn your short videos into animated GIFs and send them to friends and family or share into 1SE crowds which submits a second from your life to videos made up from hundreds of users.
1 Second Everyday privately holds your Seconds on your device, only share what you like. Opening the app will automatically access any videos currently on your camera roll and sorts them by date. Keep multiple timelines, for yourself, your kids, your food, your clothing anything you would like.
Compile any given moment of time desired, the last month, year, or just select a start and end date.
Set yourself a reminder, so you don’t forget to record everyday.
1 Second Everyday can be saved to iCloud or Google Drive!
Don’t ever lose your moments, and save them to the Cloud. Users can save your seconds to Google Drive, or if you’re an Apple fan, save them to iCloud.
When you need more time, add an extra 50% more time when you need it. It comes in handy when you can’t decide what to cut out of your video.
1 Second Everyday features:
• Access any videos in your camera roll & sorts them by date
• Setup friendly creative reminders so you never forget a day
• Keep multiple timelines
• Turn your seconds into animated GIFs to instantly share
• 1SE Crowds – Submit a Second from your life to videos made up from hundreds of us
• Super Seconds – extra 50% more time
• Chosen seconds back up with the app in Google Drive or iCloud
• Compile any given amount of time desired – last month, year, or select a start and end date
• Your Seconds are privately held on your phone – you only share what you would like
• FLUX – re-date a video
• Import videos from other apps
Need to re-date a video!
Now you can since 1 Second Everyday has FLUX, which lets you use any video on your camera roll. It makes time travel possible.
Download the 1 Second Everyday app today!
Android – Please look in Google Play