Create , edit and enhance images!
The Pixelmator app is an image editor that gives you everything a professional uses which is perfect for Mobile Photographers, Illustrator, Graphic Designer or just doodling.
As a Graphic Designer, I can tell you this app is the most advanced photo editor that I have seen on any mobile device. Create complex image compositions, with photo editing, full-featured painting and graphics.
The Pixelmator app works with Adobe Photoshop as you can Open, Edit and save images with layers and Save as PSD, JPEG, PNG, PDF and many other formats. And it works seamlessly with Mac as well, so you can start creating on iPhone or iPad and continue right where you left off on your Mac.
Start anyway you like. Open a photo and start editing, or choose from dozens of beautifully designed templates. Edit more with color correction presets, select a white balance, hue and saturation, levels and curves, and effects like pinch, bump, twirl or wrap, blur, sharpen, lighten or darken.
Advanced Photo Editing
• Get started with dozens of beautifully designed templates
• Frame your images or easily create gorgeous collages, cards, and posters
• Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with single-tap color correction presets
• Take full control over the tonal range of your image with levels and curves
• Easily remove color cast and set the right white balance
• Play around with image colors with the Hue and Saturation effects
• Wipe away image imperfections, skin blemishes, and unwanted objects
• Pinch, bump, twirl, or warp areas of an image with powerful Distort Tools
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas of an image
• Choose from dozens of breathtaking effects to subtly improve or completely change the look of an image
Full-Featured Painting App
• Paint stunning images right on your iPhone
• Choose from more than 100 artist-designed brushes and erasers
• Select from realistic to fully stylized brushes for numerous painting techniques
• Easily adjust the size of your brush and the opacity of the stroke
• Paint with incredible detail thanks to the double texture brush technology
• Vary the speed of your stroke to change brush thickness of some of the brushes
• Smudge colors of an image for smooth color blends
• Use the undo / redo actions to toggle between your edits
• Easily select and fine-tune colors with a full-featured Color Picker
• Instantly choose colors right from your image
• Paint with near-natural wetness effect of watercolor and crayon brushes
• Use different layers to isolate, blend, and merge elements of your painting
• Enjoy perfectly seamless painting thanks to the OpenGL ES-based Pixelmator Paint Engine
• Paint with a stylus on Pixelmator for iPad, which supports a selection of Wacom or Adonit styli
• Combine words, shapes, and images to create breathtaking artwork right on your iPhone
• Apply non-destructive layer styles like shadows, outlines, gradient fills, and more
• Insert, group, merge, and blend layers of an image
• Add text and make it look beautiful with a full set of text-styling settings
• Easily add, combine, and customize shapes
• Blend layers, shapes, and text using any of the 32 blending modes
• Use precise selection tools to edit areas of an image
• Crop, arrange, and rotate objects and layers with pixel-perfect precision
• Clone tool lets you duplicate areas of your image
• Repair Selection feature instantly repairs selected areas
• Easily remove image background or cut and paste objects from one image to another
• Open, edit, and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
• Save your images directly to your Photos app
• Store and access images on iCloud Drive
iCloud and Sharing
• Create, edit, and keep all your images up to date on all your devices thanks to the iCloud support
• Share your artwork with friends and family via email
• Instantly publish your images to social platforms like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
Pixelmator has a lightning-fast drawing engine with evverything you need to create professional compositions. Keep your device running smooth and save your large images with iCloud and share them with everyone on Twitter and Facebook.
Install the Pixelmator app now!