Accurate GPS distances on 34,000+ course maps.
Get Hole19 and experience golf like never before.
From an overhead view, see the routing of each hole, including doglegs and hazards.
Know the distance to any point on the course and zoom in on the landing area.
GPS shot-by-shot tracking system, gives you a quick view your yardage info and a digital scorecard.
Hundreds of thousands of golfers around the world trust Hole19 because it delivers an amplified golf experience.
Share the best rounds with everyone!
When you have a great game, the perfect hole-in-hole or any highlights, share it with everyone through social media.
The Hole19 app has integration with Apple’s Health app, so you can track your steps and calories. The Apple Watch does even more with distances to front, center and back of green, score input and tracks your putts.
• As you’re preparing to hit shots:
* See the routing of each hole, including doglegs and hazards
* Zoom in on the landing area
* Know the distance to any point on the course
• Between shots:
* Plan your next shot with accurate yardages
* Track your score and stats,
* Check your digital scorecard for how you’ve played thus-far
• After you finish playing:
* See your performance graphically in driving, greens, short game, putting, and overall scoring
* Share your round scorecard and highlights with your friends on social networks
* Refer to and learn from previous rounds on the Hole19 Clubhouse web platform
• Course Maps
* 34,000+ are available, and more are added daily. If your course is not available, please email us at email@example.com
• Android Wear Support
• Apple Watch support
• Apple’s Health app integrated
• Upload your swing for professional analysis
Get Hole19 and become the best golfer on the course. Take a video of your swing, upload it to the app and have a qualified PGA professional (UK) provide you with a personalized video swing analysis.
Note: Keep in mind that GPS running behind any app will drain the battery life of your mobile device
Android – Please check in Google Play