AirDroid: File Transfer/Manager connects your computer and Android device wirelessly!
Easily access and manage your Android Phone or Tablet from a Windows or Mac or the Web for free.
Transfer files, Share with friends, Mirror your device, use your apps, make calls and much more.
With AirDroid: File Transfer/Manager you can now manage your Android device on your computer.
View and edit your contacts, view and transfer photos, listen to music, play videos, set music as ringtones and export ringtones.
With the clipboard, you can share content between your Android device and your computer.
Push URL to Android and open it with default web browser.
AirDroid can be used as a remote camera!
With a quick setup, you can see what’s happening in another room, or anywhere you set-up your Android device. Access your devices front or back cameras from your computer with a live real-time view, take a static screenshot (Requires root), or record the devices screen.
Use your apps!
Use any app on your Android device and AirMirror to a larger screen (Requires root).
Import and export .apk files.
Mirror your devices notifications from any allowed apps to computer. Use desktop clients to quickly reply to mobile messages like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Kik and more.
Find your Phone or Tablet!
Locate your lost Android device on a virtual map. Keep your information secure with locking the device and wiping the data.
AirDroid: File Transfer/Manager features:
• Connect your Android Device to PC/Mac computer
• Make Calls, SMS on your computer
• Contacts – View and edit all the contacts
• Photos – Transfer photos between Android and computer
• Music & Videos – Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer
• Ringtones – Set music as ringtone and export ringtones
• Screenshot – View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
• Record – Record the Devices Screen
• Apps – Import and export .apk files
• Camera – See through the lens of both front and back cameras
• URL – Push url to Android and open it with default web browser
• Clipboard – Share clipboard content between Android and computer
• Backup – Set folders to backup, backup videos on your phone
• Find Device – Locate, lock and wipe your Android device
Connect one Android device or more to your computer with AirDroid. Send files to your devices and friends easier than ever before.