TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs
This application is perfect for that important document, receipts, white boards, pretty much anything you need to scan. After scanning those objects print, save, or email your PDFs, PNGs or JPEG files.
TurboScan provides a powerful yet easy to use UI (User Interface), with one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all in your pocket ready to go where you go. Check out the SureScan, their proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions). Note that you must take 3 pictures of the same document.
Quickly send scans to yourself with “Email to myself” feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast. It helps to flatten your documents and lit well, with a darker background. 3G or earlier you must hold your device at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
Never have your confidential information compromised, with all scanning processed on your device.
Works along with AirPrint, but requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
You will love how fast it scans, you can even resize your document name, and save your files with a small memory footprint. It has been a very useful app to have when you’re in a pinch.
TurboScan has multipage editing, where you reorder, delete and add pages.
Glance at these features:
• Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming and storage inside the app
• Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
• “Email to Myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox app – to send to clouds, or fax apps – to fax
• AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Small memory footprint